LAST UPDATED: June 19, 2020
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
When you visit or interact with the Services, Novecento may obtain certain personal information from you, such as:
- Names, addresses, contact numbers, and email addresses;
- Date of birth and gender;
- Records of your orders and other transactions with us;
- Credit/debit card number(s) and account information, including associated billing address(es) and expiration date(s);
- Information provided via surveys, focus groups, and/or other marketing research efforts;
- Employer and/or other company affiliations (e.g., employer names, titles, work addresses, and other contact information);
- Job application information (e.g., resume, employment and educational history, references);
- Precise location;
- Other information described in the Information Collected Automatically section below (some of which is personal information).
We may also create inferences from this information or from other personal information we hold.
If you submit someone else’s personal information to us (e.g., someone else’s contact information), you represent that you are authorized to provide this information to us.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
We may collect certain information about you automatically when you visit or use our online Services. This information may include your IP address, device identifier, browser characteristics, operating system details, language preference, referring URLs, length of visits, and pages viewed. We automatically collect this information using various tools and technologies such as cookies and web server logs. A cookie is a piece of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your computer, sometimes with a tag that identifies your computer. Many web browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you may be able to set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie, or to remove or reject cookies. Please note that disabling cookies may affect the availability and functionality of our online Services and other websites.
To find out more about how third-party analytics services manage the privacy of information in conjunction with delivering ads online, and how to opt-out of information collection or certain uses by these networks generally, including some companies mentioned above, please visit: http://www.youradchoices.com, http://www.networkadvertising.org, or https://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choice. Please note that we are not responsible for the opt out process of third parties.
Depending on your personal device and App permission settings, when using the App, we may collect or have access to your:
- Precise geolocation. When enabled, this may allow the App to collect real-time information about the location of your device (GPS and network-based) to provide requested location services, ensure your orders are placed at the correct location, and to serve you relevant offers or promotions.
- Camera. When enabled, this may allow the App to access the camera to scan and input payment method details.
- Wi-Fi connection information. When enabled, this may allow the App to view Wi-Fi connections.
- Other. The App will send and receive data to and from the Internet, and may view network connections, have full network access, control vibration of your device, or prevent your device from sleeping.
You may be able to enable or disable location tracking by the App by adjusting the permissions in your account or device settings. Be aware that if GPS precise location services are disabled, other means of establishing or estimating location (e.g., connecting to or proximity to Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, beacons, or our networks) may persist. Enabling location tracking may allow the App to track your location in the background, which can decrease battery life.
We will store personal information we obtain for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which the information was collected, or as otherwise required or permitted under applicable law.
Information Collected From Third Parties
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use personal information we obtain about you to:
- facilitate and personalize your user experience and improve the Services;
- conduct statistical analysis of the content, layout, and features of the Services for our marketing purposes;
- communicate with you regarding our restaurants and other Services;
- respond to your requests or inquiries;
- register you for accounts on the Services;
- register you for our email and postal mailing lists or for promotions or offers conducted in connection with the Services;
- process payment information for online food orders or online purchases through our merchandise or gift card store;
- respond to job inquiries and job applications submitted by you;
- process your fundraiser applications;
- send marketing information to you, such as promotional offers or information about new product offerings, programs, or restaurant openings;
- provide location services;
- prevent, investigate, identify, stop, or take any other action with regard to suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity, or any activity that violates our policies; or
- for any other purpose, with your consent where appropriate.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
Some of the third-party service providers (for example, those mentioned in the “Information Collected Automatically” section above) may view, edit, or set their own tracking technologies/cookies.
We may also publicly post on our online Services certain user-generated content you submit to us.
We may also disclose personal information when required by subpoena, search warrant, or other legal processes, or in response to activities that are unlawful or a violation of Novecento’s rules for use of the Services, or to protect and defend the rights or property of Novecento or others.
The online Services are not intended for, and are not intentionally targeted to, children under 13, and we do not knowingly request or collect personal information from any person under 13 years of age through the Services. If we learn that the online Services have received personal information directly from a child who is under the age of 13, we will delete the information in accordance with applicable law.
MODIFICATION OR DELETING PERSONAL INFORMATION
If for any reason you wish to modify or delete your Personal Information you can send us an email to: email@example.com and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws.
If you no longer wish to provide us information through the App, you may uninstall the App from your device.
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-ph/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
Please keep in mind that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features on our website, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages may not display properly.
We use various security measures as part of an effort to protect your personal information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Nevertheless, transmission and storage are not completely secure (whether online or offline) and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
We are not responsible for, or able to monitor or control, the policies and practices of other companies.
Attn: Privacy Officer
SuViche Hospitality Group, LLC
2175 NW 24th Av
Miami, FL 33142